As a virtual assistant or social media manager, finding clients is often your number one priority. Offering LinkedIn Optimization services to your list is a way to help you attract and get more leads on potential clients. Let’s discuss some effective LinkedIn strategies…
Scroll to the bottom to download your Special Report on “LinkedIn Relationship Building Tactics“
As you already know having a complete and fully optimized LinkedIn profile for any business is key to being seen among the millions on the social media platform. Many businesses just don’t have the time or want to learn how to optimize their profile and Company pages.
That’s where your services come in.
This post will give you a starting point on offering this much needed service.
The skills you need to be a LinkedIn optimization specialist are most likely ones you already have. They include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Aptitude for Writing and Editing
- Solid Understanding of SEO, Branding and Keyword Optimization
- Social media experience
- Technology for using/optimizing graphics
- Visual skills
- Creative thinker
- Know advanced marketing techniques
- Familiar with LinkedIn’s platform and policies
Finding and Attracting potential clients
Finding clients is difficult for even the most experience service-based business. Use these tips to find and attract your potential clients.
- Have your own complete and optimized LinkedIn profile/company page
- Include a CTA on articles and presentations for your services
- Give away free, helpful content
- Attend networking functions, conferences, and industry events
- Talk to friends, family, and current connections
- Partner with a non-competing service provider
- Use LinkedIn’s advanced search to find prospects
- Invite potential prospects to a free training
- Ask for referrals from current clients
- Job boards/freelancing sites
- Do some jobs for free to gain experience
- Run ads to your services landing page
- Cold outreach to specific type of clients
- Be a guest on other people’s blog, podcast or YouTube
- Get interviewed about your business
- Be active in online communities including LinkedIn
- Hold your own event
- Be creative
- Offer value to people
- Be visible and consistent
- Post valuable content, share stories and curated content on your blog, social media channels and other places online
- Network offline
Pricing your services will depend on many factors. The level of professional your client is, whether you charge by the hour, per package, offer ongoing support, or one-time services.
Here are a few guidelines to follow.
Package pricing: (depending what is included in your service)
- Early Career Professionals $250 to $1150
- Midlevel professionals – $595 to S1295
- High-level professionals -$995 to $1495
- Executives or business owners – $1495 and up
Per hour pricing:
- $45 up to $215 with the average being $69
Services can include any or all the following;
- Complete LinkedIn Optimization
- Compelling Headline
- Complete Summary with call-to-action
- Complete contact information
- URL recommendations
- Past and present Positions
- Profile setup
- Content upload
- Highlight projects, speaking engagements, published
- Skills, endorsements
- Background photo optimized
- Keyword optimization
- Recommendations on the proper multimedia
- Adding/optimizing Company pages and/or Showcase pages
On-going services related to LinkedIn to offer
- Writing articles/posts/uploading content
- Updating and maintaining profile
- Resume writing services
- LinkedIn Strategies
- Ongoing SEO and keyword optimization
- Professional images
- Managing social media
Your service can be general, meaning you work with all types of clients. But a better option is to specialize in a specific type of client such as top executives, women owned environmental companies, small startup, or creative business owners.
Offering LinkedIn optimization services is the perfect addition to your virtual assistant business or social media management services. With a little time and sleuthing you can have clients ready to work with you soon.
Download your Special Report on “LinkedIn Relationship Building Tactics” – No Opt In Required
I’m bestselling author, marketing strategist, and entrepreneur Connie Ragen Green and I would love to connect further with you to help you to achieve your goals. If you are interested in learning how to optimize the syndication of your content, please take a look at my popular Syndication Optimization training course and consider coming aboard to increase your visibility, credibility, and profitability.