If You’ve Already Watched the Webinar, Go Here to See the Bonuses and Other Details…
Jason’s Bonus Page
Scroll All the Way Down to See Details of My Special Bonuses Package…
If you want to do well online, the biggest growing market is to publish information products. Here are some tips to help you with this:
- Instant gratification is the strongest appeal you can use when creating a low-ticket, entry point level information product. For example, if you had a toothache, which dentist would you rather go to – the one that will fix it in two weeks, or the one who can do it right away?
- Narrow your focus. Just like the highest paid doctors are also the most specialized, creating a product for a very specific market or on a very specific topic makes everything else easier… easier traffic, easier conversions, higher price points, etc.
- The best audience to go after is one who is completely neglected by all others, and who is buying mediocre products knowing they’re mediocre because at least it’s better than buying nothing.
- The criteria for creating a “one sitting” product: a solution your customers can apply and see benefit the first, second or third attempt; it can be easily linked to saving/making money; and the pain of their problem that you’re offering to solve increases each day it remains unsolved.
Note: this free training shows you exactly what a “one sitting” product is:
Product eClass Webinar Replay – Click Here
Jason’s Bonus Page
- Use the Amazon.com best seller books list to find a best selling book in a category within a category within a category – then, “look inside” the book and find a single chapter that meets the above criteria. That’s how you find your product topic.
- When creating your product, remember to focus on outcomes over information. People don’t want to learn nearly as much as they want to change limiting behaviors.
- The better someone feels about following your solution, the more likely they will buy it and benefit from it. (It’s less about what they know, more about how they feel about what they know.)
- During your research phase, look for things that are easy to accept by your audience and easy for you to explain. Focus on tactics. Sell them a small win, and then you can sell them an even bigger win.
- Find and deliver information that helps remove one or more negative emotions and replace those with one or more positive emotions.
- Parkinson’s law is either your best friend or worst enemy. Since the task at hand (creating a product) expands to fill the available time, if you don’t use time limits, you’ll never finish. This is the most important law to your financial freedom.
- The best places to do research are YouTube videos, Medium.com, Slideshare.net, podcasts and forums. Listen at 2x+ speed.
- Product creation hack: most top-of-class experts you can pay less than $100 for an hour or more of their time… interview them and you have all the materials you need. Bonus points if you tap into their proof. (And if you do it right, you pay them zero royalties for any product sales plus you can target their followers.)
- A great question to ask when creating an information product: “if I only had 6 pages to present my solution, what would I share and what would I leave out?”
- The only two ways to effectively teach someone something: (1) step by step or (2) factors. Not only does this make it easier for you to create content, your content is far superior to 99% of what other content creators are putting out.
- For each step or factor you share, following this formula: why it’s important, what’s involved, how to do it, and what is likely to happen as a result. Repeat for each step or factor.
Before you create an information product, make sure to watch this training:
Product eClass Webinar Replay
Jason’s Bonus Page
- Tap into the three dominant motivators: empowerment, achievement and connection. (Here’s how this will empower you, here’s what you’ll be able to accomplish and here’s how it will bring you closer with…)
- Start with a simple eBook as your first product unless you’re horrible at writing and you’re amazing at speaking off an outline. Any ebook you make can be turned into an audio or video product later and sold to the same audience who bought the ebook.
- Crawl, walk, then run. Most gurus teach the end result of their decade plus experience and insight – this is why their audiences fail because the “expert” fails to meet the audience where the audience is currently at.
- Price and position your product to create “impulse purchasing”. There is no easier way to get a complete stranger to buy from you than doing this… and once they do buy from you, then you can sell a higher level, higher price “similar” solution.
- Borrow proof if you don’t have it but want it… and remember that this system requires no proof for you to be successful, meaning you can sell products where you have no proof.
- For getting traffic, make your product focus as narrow as possible. Then your product will be able to be more easily found by those who you want to offer it to.
- My favorite traffic getting technique involves getting a commitment from an influencer to send traffic to my product before I create it. But this requires you know the best way to create the product.
What’s the absolute best part of it? Instead of procrastinating, you’re going to create a product in a single sitting, hook, line, and sinker. From there, the sky’s the limit. Actually, there is no limit to what you can achieve with this simple, yet lucrative business.
Jason’s Bonus Page
My Special Bonuses Package (Available to
15 11 3 More People as of Tuesday at 11 pm ET)
I believe in you and in this training so much that I am offering some bonuses to make this an even better experience for you.
- My “Really Simple Information Products” training course. I have three “seasons” of training waiting for you in the Member’s area. Whereas Jason’s Product eClass is college or graduate school level, my program is geared towards you if you need more detailed guidance in creating your first info product.
- A “Product Creation Planner” to help you keep track of everything.
- Several of my most popular training courses, including “Video Live Streaming for Introverts,” “Dot Com Jump Start,” and “Really Simple SEO Tips”
- 5 Private Mentoring calls with me to discuss your specific questions about the process of creating your information product and selling it online.
- I will recommend your product to my online community of almost 60K, preferably through your affiliate link, but not required. This will be a product you create based on the training in Product eClass 2020.
Please watch the webinar replay or go directly to the Bonuses page and then come aboard if you can see the value for you and your family as you are able to create info products regularly as an online infopreneur.
Connie Ragen Green
P.S. During the period between 2008 and 2011 I worked with multiple mentors. Although I no longer do this and advise people mentoring with me not to do this either, it was quite effective for me for those three years. One of them was Joe Vitale and we continue to be great friends and Mastermind partners.
In 2009 my goal was to increase my income by 50% of what I was already earning and I couldn’t see my way clear as to how to achieve this goal. I sent Joe a message, short and to the point and assumed he would take some time before presenting me with a sophisticated, detailed plan of action I could implement over the next several months or longer. Imagine my surprise when he answered me less than an hour later with this reply…
“Create more info products.”
Those four simple words catapulted me to the next level of financial success and the only thing I needed other than my ideas was someone who could show me exactly what he was doing to keep product creation easy, lucrative, and fun. That someone was Jason Fladlien.