Everything on this page is available at no cost to you. I only recommend the people I know and trust and what I use personally in my business. These are my affiliate recommendations for the best private label rights content available.
1) Lots of excellent goodies from Tracy and Susanne from Piggy Makes Bank
3) Overcome Procrastination, Reduce Stress, Gain Willpower
from Justin Popovic
4) 17 Done for You Coaching Forms from Coach Glue
5) “Teach Your Tribe” package on Recurring Income from Coach Glue
6) Content Repurposing from Coach Glue
7) Meal Plan & Prep from April Lemarr – scroll down a bit for download
April’s PLR Content Strategy is also free
8) Template for Planning Your Content from Sharyn Sheldon
Also from Sharyn: How to Create Your Own 30 Day Challenge…In a Day!
9) ***Bonus Gifts from Elite Writer’s Lab: Writer’s Appreciation Week
11) Just added in 2019! Jennifer Andersen has excellent health and wellness PLR and I am now recommending her without hesitation. My clients in this niche love what she is creating.
12) 30 Days of Planner and Journal Templates from Sue Fleckenstein.
All of these are at no cost, to get you started today.
To Your Great Success!
Connie Ragen Green
P.S. Here is more free PLR, all from people I recommend:
http://connieloves.me/KitchenBloggers– Trish Lindemood
http://connieloves.me/RachelUsePLR – Rachel Youngson
http://connieloves.me/Paleo – Rachel Youngson
More from Alice Seba…
You may have one or more of these already, but it’s okay to download them again. There is no cost or obligation:
#1 – “Prioritize Your Life: Make More Time for Achieving your Goals
and Enjoying Your Life”
#2 – “10-Minute Meditation for Focus and Success” –
#3 “Increase Your Focus for Better Productivity” –
#4 “Learning to Think and Aim Big – Achieve Success Beyond Your Wildest Dreams” –
#5 30 Days of Social Media Content –
#6 Turn Social Media Graphics into Instagram and Social Videos
#7 Free Pack of 10 Leadership Articles –
Okay, now you have in your possession multiple packages of high quality content to sell and use as your own. What’s next?
1) Choose one article from the leadership pack and use it as a blog post. There’s a topic there for any niche you are in. Rewrite the first and the last paragraph and hit “publish.”
2) Select one or two of the remaining six to turn into products you can sell. Keep it simple, especially if you’re doing this for the first time. Slightly rewrite the content. Add an introduction and a summary. Include a Resources page to share your own and affiliate products. Add an “About the Author” page.
3) Find the emails Alice sent you when you downloaded the ones you will turn into products. Purchase the upsells for these so you’ll own full PLR rights to everything you need to make your new product(s) as excellent as possible.
4) Once your first product is ready, go back to the leadership article you published on your blog and mention your product at the end of the post. Now you’ll want to syndicate this post to all social media sites for visibility.
5) Rinse and repeat. I’ve been doing something similar to this strategy for a decade now and my income keeps on increasing. Your funnels will lead prospects from one step to the next and make sense. This works, and it serves others.
Read through these steps again and imagine how this will work for you. I am only an email away if you get stuck or have more detailed questions.